The art of individuality
- clear edged design with a homelike look
- technically identical with the pagode Master Reference
- each model carries a dedicated resonator set-up
- wood frame with front metal décor insert in anodized or high-polished aluminium
- alu side pillars with acoustically dampening wood covers
Clear-edged frame design with flush shelves make the pagode edition a modern variant of the renowned Master Reference.
Wood covers on the aluminium side pillars improve the sound by dampening vibrations, but also provide an attractive compact look.
Perfect finish quality and dimensionally accurate workmanship persuade in every single detail.
pagode edition MKII platforms
The platforms allow for power amplifiers or mains power supplies to be positioned lengthwise or crosswise. Equipped with the Resonator Technology of the rack models.
Available in two sizes.
Canadian maple wood in seven standard colour finishes.
Aluminum side pillars silver-grey matt anodized as standard or high-gloss polished at extra cost.
P01 – Natural maple
P02 – Walnut
P03 – Makassar
P04 – Palisander
P05 – Cherry
P06 – Pearl white
P07 – Pearl black